My 1st Blog


About Me


So this is my Introduction. I have done my bachelors in administration and marketing and have been working in the field of digital marketing, e-commerce for 3 years running now. But as more and more I learn and grow... I felt a need to start my own writing my own blogs.

But now I have a problem... What should I write about??


I love thinking about business and the future of business as well as business ideas... But I want the blog to get attention from the marketing, administration field as well.

I want my blog to assist in me securing a better job to pay my bills and to improve my standard of living.

Oh and I also love writing poems and lyrics to Hindi songs... I had made a song that very few people heard. But I enjoyed the process.

So maybe that is how I start, I will take my small achievements and showcase them in my blogs... From my thoughts about life, poems, lyrics, business ideas and the future.

This will be my personal blog with digital marketing knowledge to spread to the community.

Stay Tuned... As I share what I learned and what I accomplished. I hope this blog will start forming a structure for people to connect and enjoy. I will try to keep my blogs small and interesting.

Yours Truly
Devendra Pareek

Comments